Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coffee!

Coffee ~ Coffee ~ Coffee!


I have created inspired monsters...


huh?.....

First with my daughter...with whom I can simply whisper, "Coffee", and she smiles and says, "Yeah!" Then we find a way to feed our habit.  She was too young to corrupt ~ yet, it was all so natural.


No coffee here...give us time...we will find some...

(We used to send her to Phx for a goalie camp, and one night when I picked her up...
I had Starbucks for her!  The coach was not happy, but we were!)
Look!  Coffee makes us talented... or something...


Coffee!
(Thank you Lord for this child.
Can you stand that grin?)


Now... my poor sweet baby boy.  He stumbled into the kitchen the other morning, put his little plastic cup up near the coffee pot and said, "coppee", in his tender, sleepy voice.  I'm so sorry, baby!  Of course I will get you some morning coffee...NOT!  But I did laugh...and gave him a sip of mine.  :)

Alas, he has become a coffee theif.  Do not leave your coffee unattended when visiting us.
Consider this your warning.





Seeing as how "Daddy" has him in both of these photos...
I've decided not to take all of the blame!



Did I mention that I don't make my own coffee?

Yes, I'm well aware of how to say "Princess".
In two languages even!  You know, just in case...

If Tim (he fixes the BEST coffee!) doesn't get the coffee ready for me...
I have been known to load up the entire crew and find my way to the freeway for coffee at Starbucks.
(yes, in my jammies...I'm lucky to find my way through town and to the freeway before my morning cafeine)

I love coffee...chocolate...coffee...good conversation...chocolate coffee...

Why isn't my mom drinking coffee?


Tim in the Roper office enjoying a cup of coffee.

Hmmm...maybe it's not just me...maybe coffee is just our "Family Tradition."

No comments: