Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Review of Baby Trend Double Jogging Stroller with Swivel Wheel

Toys R Us

Double Jogging Stroller includes lockable front swivel wheel, 5-point harnesses, and multi-position reclining seats. The ratcheting canopy contains speakers for an MP3 player hook-up and protects the children from the sun and wind. There are 3 quick-release, pneumatic wheels/tires, a parent tray wi...



I'm on my second one!

momx4 arizona 4/22/2009

4 5

Pros: Easy To Maneuver, Comfortable, Smooth Ride, Easy to Set Up, Durable

Cons: Bulky

Best Uses: Toddlers, Infants

Describe Yourself: Parent of Multiples (Twins etc), Parent of Two or More Children

I bought this stroller when we got our twins. I love it. The front wheel did wobble a bit, but my hubbie tightened it and it is great. I walk and jog on dirt and street. It is a bit wide, but we make do. I love that I can put my kids' ipod with kids songs on for them and listen to my own while walking. It manuevers very easily. I can take it anywhere on the ranches we visit, the dirt roads we live on, the arenas, and soccer fields... and not worry about getting stuck. We are buying a second one because my first is so beat up. (I'm hard on my strollers - they get tossed in and out of truck beds frequently.) It cleans up nicely when you take the time to do so! :)

()

No comments: