Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick ~ While the boys are in a Zen moment...



OK - that was way to quick - I hear my boys now...



I need a new "Daily Dose". I'll explain that later I hope. Here is a quick 4 month update on the boys....

Shots Suck!

The boys had their 4 month check up on Tuesday. They each had 2 shots in each thigh! 4 total!! Are these doctors crazy? Then they had to drink something for something. I don't pay to much attention. The immunizations are necessary for entering school and staying healthy so we do it.

That being said.

Aiden (my big guy!)
19 lbs
26 in. long
Isaiah
15 lbs. 14 oz
26.5 in. long



They are progressing at an average rate. Aiden is in the 95th percentile for weight. He won't be getting juice any time soon.



OK - gotta run. The zen moment with R. Carlos Nikai has passed. I'm wanted. What a lovely feeling. I have to sometimes repeat that to myself 10-12 times and force a smile on my face. :)

The boys are totally zoned right now. They just got back from a 45 minute walk, a nice quick nap, and now they are enjoying the tranquil music of a Native American flute.

No comments: