Friday, August 21, 2009

Tyler Started Preschool!

Yep, he's a big kid now.

This morning was Tyler's first day of preschool. He was so excited.

When I yelled, "It's time for school! Everyone in the truck!"

He came running! He had even remembered his backpack.


  • There was no hesitation at the classroom door,

  • there was no, "Mom, I don't want to go to school today."

  • There was no, "Bye, Mom! I love you."

  • Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

It was Tyler running into the classroom to see his new friends and say hi to his new teachers, Miss Brenda and Miss Jen.


Ok, about his outfit...Yes, Tyler wore shoes to school. This photo was taken after school, after lunch, and after he had just had a wrestling match with Aiden over his monster truck. My huge frustration is the school dress code. It says, Do not send your child to school in nice clothes. We will stain them. First of all, cool ~ they are interactive. Duh, it's a preschool, but I want my child to look nice when he goes to school. I feel guilty sending him in his old clothes that I don't care if he ruins. Yes, he still wears glasses, but he has broken them AGAIN. It's not like we live in a town with an eye doctor. Therefore, he has to wait until I am able to get to town to have them fixed ~ AGAIN!

No comments: