Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's Because I Don't Have a Mouse

Yep. That's it. I simply don't live with a mouse.

The whole not being a princess thing was driving me insane. I finally had Tyler sitting with me for a quiet moment the other day and he was pointing to a few of my antiques and he said there is a princess, and there is a princess... So, me being shallow, under appreciated, feeling like I lost EVERYTHING ~ my gosh! A princess! I want to be a princess! (mental foot stomp ~ hands on my hips) I ask him, "Why isn't Mommy a princess?"

"Because you don't live with a mouse." Such a simple answer. I should have known.


By the way ~ it can only be one mouse, not many. Yep, I asked. Again. Why do I do this to myself?

2 comments:

Christie said...

So sweet. I'll get you a mouse. Then you can be a princess.

Robyn said...

Thanks Christie, I need friends like you!