Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two, Two, The Twins Turn Two!

Two already? 
It doesn't seem like two years ago I was sitting in a birthing room waiting for the nurses to bring the boys to me. 
At that time,
  • I didn't know there were two boys. (We knew one was a boy, but didn't know the gender of the other.)
  • I didn't know the love and joy that adopted children would bring. 
  • I didn't know the depth of emotion that I would endure while struggling with my desire to hold tight to my joy and love for my new children ~ and at the same time ~ feel the despair of their birth mom.
  • I didn't know that twins, although very similar, are so very different.
  • I didn't know they would grow up so fast.

Isaiah and Aiden ~ @ 1 month old



What I know now...
  • I love these two boys so much it hurts.
  • I can't imagine my life without them.
  • Disciplining twins is almost impossible.
  • They are always filthy dirty.
  • The only time I can photograph them together...
    • is when they are sleeping..

Terrible Twos...here we come.

Happy Birthday, Aiden and Isaiah!

We love you very much!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Happy birthday boys! Congrats Robyn for coming this far. You are a wonderful mom.