Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365 - Revisited/Revised/Rewritten... Post #1...(4 days late)

Last year, in 2009, there was a group of people who challenged themselves and each other to take a photo each day, hence the title Project 365.  I was not part of that group.  There is not a single day that goes by that I don't document something with my camera.  However, Project 365 involved posting the picture on a group site...not sure which one...maybe Flicker.  Anyway.  I just don't take the time to upload daily on various sites.  Not lazy - it is a case of too many kids, too much laundry, starting a new business, learning to balance checkbooks and do something called reconcile (what the heck?  I don't ever balance anything!) 
So, taking their idea of regularly posting pictures, I'm going to do
Project 52
I will post one meaningful picture for each week of the year (ideally every Monday).  Yes, I know, I'm already behind.  I will catch up right now by posting this lovely Christmas morning photo.
Post #1

Christmas Morning - After the gifts...
Ashley is wearing her traditional red plaid flannel jammies, she is holding Aiden; while Shelby, looking ever so trendy in her sweats is holding Isaiah (who refuses to let go of his ball); and in the front, with a ten gallon grin, showing off his 'Mater sunglasses is Tyler.
We always take a family photo in front of the tree...this year...we forgot.
At least I got the kids!  :)

No comments: