Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sign of the Times...

I was told to "Friend" someone today! 

I've become addicted to Facebook.  Afterall, it has brought me together with so many friends, and I've created new friends.  So today, while finally meeting with a dear friend face to face (for the first time ever!) at a restaurant, I ran into yet another friend (advantages of a small town - you know everyone!) and we started talking...long story short...she said "Hey, you should Friend me!"  In my mind I started ROFL!  It is such a sign of the times when two ladies in their 30's and 40's ask the other to "Friend" them.  We've been friends for years.  I have her cell phone number programed into mine.  Her kids used to babysit Ashley.  I taught one of her kids.  We have history!  And yet...it was still said..."Friend me..."  Such a funny term!

I love you Susie!

Dana ~ we will do it again!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I am addicted too. Especially since I have it on my phone within reach, always!