Friday, September 19, 2008

Ashley Plays Volleyball

Hi Guys! I know, I know... a post without photos. The reason there aren't any photos is because my volleyball photos SUCK!

Ashley made the freshman volleyball team at her school. Yeah! She is proud of this accomplishment because many of the girls have been playing "club" ball for a few years, and they come from larger schools. She came from a small school. Fortunately, she is a fabulous athlete (like her dad), and she made the cuts. They have had a good season so far, and Ashley has made some GREAT plays. Since she is attending a 4A school, we travel to Flagstaff and Phoenix regularly to watch her play. Good thing my boys travel well.

Tim is coaching volleyball at the middle school in town here. When he has a game he takes Stephan with him. The volleyball girls LOVE him! The other night he came home and told me, "No like volleyball girls." Tim said that they never leave him alone. They are always holding him or kissing him. I made him a shirt that says, "JR ASST COACH". I wonder what soccer season will bring...

Anyone who takes good pictures inside of high school gyms is more than welcome to attend a game. Let me know when you are available. I'm desperate for a few good photos.

No comments: