Friday, September 19, 2008

Silent Pie Auction


So, Wednesday night brought about the Annual Ice Cream Social and Silent Pie Auction to benefit the FFA Alumni. (They are the ones who give out scholarships to FFA students.) Anyway, since I don't really like pie, I baked other types of goodies. Check out the picts...

The Blackforest Brownies were so easy to make and the bowl tasted fabulous! I'm not sure how the tasted at the end of the night. I didn't win it - Roper Plumbing did. ;) Thanks Grammy and Gramps!

My FFA chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting sold for $50. Yeah!!!


And my 1/2 dozen large chocolate cupcakes sold - but I don't know how much. Maybe $30.


I won an apple pie. I don't usually like apple pies, but this one came with caramel. Who could pass it up? Plus, it was definately home made. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed! The pie is AWESOME. Ashley has even had 2 slices an she HATES pie. I'll post of picture of it later along with my bidding story...

No comments: