Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 6

Seriously, Ellie is the best babysitter. She loves the boys. Aiden loves to lay next to her.
I have laundry all over my front room. It is clean - it just needs to be folded and put away.
Tim with the boys. We were on our way to Bible Study - they all decided to take a quick cat nap..
Aiden
Isaiah
(Do you see trouble maker in his smirk? He just pushed brother over.)

Yeah! I made it to week 6 while still in week 6. I had the boys on this awesome schedule of eating/sleeping. Until yesterday. Bummer.



I was feeding every 3 hours during the day so they could get all of their calories in, and then they were sleeping 5 hours at night. Our schedule WAS 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, (only 2 hrs here), 7pm, 9pm (and bed), then feed at 2am and repeat cycle. Well, Isaiah decided to remind me that I am not in charge around here - apparently he is! He did not sleep yesterday unless I was holding him and he woke every 2 1/2 hours last night. So, there goes my schedule, my sleep, and my planned shower for today. Good thing it was raining yesterday and we didn't do our walk/jog.

No comments: