Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An Evening in June...

My family, although appearing in many photos, don't enjoy having their picture taken.  In fact, it takes an act of congress, a request filled out in triplicate, and filed 6 months in advance for Tim to willingly take a photo.  (OK ~ perhaps that is an exaggeration, but you get the idea right?  He does not like his photo taken.)

Tonight was a little different...

*  It was date night!
(I LOVE date nights.)

PLUS...
*  Tim's mom called, and she is going to see family therefore she needs current photos to take with her...current FAMILY photos...not just KID photos.

Ashley is housesitting at a home in a different town, Tim and I were planning a date, Aiden had been sick, but we found a compromise...
take the boys to Ashley where she is housesitting, and
get a family photo there!
It's in a town that we don't eat out in often so the dynamics were perfect!
I love the flowers in the garden ~ they added an element I was pleasantly surprised with.
All in all...
I LOVE THEM!



There are only three, but that is all we needed...here they are.

Tim and I



The Family
Roth x 6


No comments: