Monday, May 16, 2011

While Daddy Goes Grocery Shopping...

The way we roll...
Since Mommy does the cooking while we are on vacation...
Daddy had to go to the grocery store!
Isaiah is walking with Daddy!  I love when he holds hands!

OK - so the entire brood was walking Daddy out..
because Mommy was going to take all the kids on a picture hunt walk.
(You know...when you are looking at the scenery, but you don't want a picture of the ocean so you add your kids?)

Of course I seldom get all 4 kids together...

Here is my group!

Love the water spraying up!  There were little tidal/spray pools of water on the lava rocks..very fun!


Ashley and Isaiah were inseparable on this excursion.
I found it interesting that there was plant life among all the lava.

My 4 kids exploring...

Sister got tired of waiting for Isaiah to hurry so she just carried him.

Directing the music in his mind...

Mommy...the model...

or...not...

OK - first ~ glance at the picture...
Now, go back and really look at the picture.
What do you see?
Do you see the face of my 17 year old daughter on the body of one of my 3 year old twins?
Kinda weird huh?
I'm tricky that way!


Here is Aiden...

... and Ashley...

...and Tyler and Isaiah...
Remember ~ you're suppose to be looking at the scenery...
not the kid trying to smile, but mad at his mom because he is tired of taking pictures and doesn't want to smile anymore.

More...

Rock Climber Roth

She made it!

The kiddos and I...
Do you see that little cave to the left of Isaiah?
It is TINY...between Tyler and Isaiah..
Do you see it?
Aiden kept trying to get in it.  We wouldn't let him because Ashley and I neither one would fit.
Boy was he mad!


I so appreciate the way God has blessed my life!

Nehemiah 9:5
..."Stand up and praise the LORD your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting. " "Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.

No comments: