Monday, October 26, 2009

We're Back Home!

So, after driving for 18 hours straight, we arrived back home safe, if not tired.  The little boys were thrilled to go out back and play.  Aiden found his monster truck and just started giggling.  It was so funny.  Tyler just walked around a bit until he found a toy, and Isaiah, just wanted to be held.  I finally got him off of my hip so I could make lunch, but that did not happen.  In the 5 minutes from the backdoor to the kitchen, Isaiah climbed up into a yard chair, stood on it, leaned over the back, and hit his head on my brick planter.  Yep, 45 minutes home and off to the ER.  This kid. 

My mom was in TX with us, and she took lots of photos of the kids while we were in training sessions.  I'll post them soon.  Off to take Isaiah to the doctor.  His eye is still swollen, and I don't like the way it looks.  There is always something, huh?

No comments: