Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time Flies...



Wow - it has been another month and I haven't sat down to blog... where does the time go?
Updates:
Ashley: Ashley has been gone most of the summer. I'm still bummed. She went on the FFA High Point/Officers camping trip. She is the new Historian for the FFA at her high school. She then spent a week in Phoenix with my mom. When she got home, she left for FFA Leadership Camp, again, she was home for a day, then off to California with my dad, Betty, Courtney, and the littles. She was home a few days - then to my mom's, and now finally, she is in Holland. Please keep her in your prayers. She will start school Aug. 6th.

Aiden and Isaiah: I guess at some point they will need their own identity vs. the twins or "Aiden and Isaiah". They turned 6 months old this month. Aiden weighs a whopping 21 lbs, and Isaiah weighs in at 18 lbs. They are both rolling over and cooing, but only Isaiah has teeth. My boys show little desire in standing, creeping, or crawling. Maybe I spend too much time playing and holding them...

Tim: Still working. He is trying to rope a little more this summer. He will stick one of the boys in the backpack and they ride while he warms his horse up - then whichever boy he has sits and watches the big boys. Aiden loves going out there - Isaiah could take it or leave it. Tim is running for the school board in Nov., and he is planning to coach volleyball at the middle school again.

Robyn: Still playing with babies. I go into the office one day a week to help with payroll. Anyone want to do lunch? I forget to leave the house sometimes...

No comments: