Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a Thought...

So, I'm going to have to go back to work eventually. Since I had time today and was in the mood - I took a walk. I decided to walk to the office and time it. What a workout! Between the hills, the ruts in the road, and pushing a stroller with two kids in it - my bicepts got a workout! I found two different routes. One takes 35 minutes - the other 42 minutes. It won't be bad early in the morning, but the afternoons might get sweaty!

I've never been a big exerciser - but my friend Dana (of Charmed Designs) issued a challenge to start running. In December, I began my 5K run training. I soon became bored with the idea and quit. Well, after loosing a little weight when the boys came along I decided to begin again. This time though, I just concentrated on resistance training. I haven't lost any weight because of it, but I'm toning up. (You should see my arms! I don't have the teacher flab anymore!)

Therefore - once again, I'm back on the wagon. Hopefully I will stay with it.

What is your favorite way to exercise?

No comments: