Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve at the Roth House!

All the little creatures were snuggled...

into one bed...

in hopes that Dear Santa...

would not scare them dead!

Yep.  Sometimes.  There just are no words...not even from me...well, I guess a few!



Aiden slept through the last half of Christmas Eve service and was a little disoriented and crabby by the time we got home, delivered Reindeer Dust to grandma's, and then sprinkled (dumped) Reindeer Dust at our house...He was just not in the mood to do anything but snuggle with mom.  Mom, however, had other "things" that needed to be dealt with.  (Daddy was at work, and the teenagers...well, you will see.  Teenagers are teenagers!  Consider the source!)

Me:  "Ashley...wrap this for me please."
Ashley:  "Ok.  Whose name do you want on the tag?
Me: "um...Let me get my list."
<waiting for her to finish wrapping...>
Me:  "It's for you!"
Ashley:  <Snarl Face!>

Marco and Ashley
Marco decided to "decorate" Ashley's box to make up for her having to wrap her own gift.
He's so nice!
He's so groovy!
Here is Shelby!

And then the human wrapping began....
Ninja Shelby!

I didn't know Ninja's smiled.

Arabian Princess Shelby...

Now I'm just confused!...

This is what I have to deal with on Christmas Eve....
I love every minute of it...
kinda...
till 2:am hits...
then I'm toast!

No comments: